While most Zinsco panels are obsolete today, at one time, they were extremely popular and installed in many regions throughout North America. As time has passed, electricians and home inspectors have discovered that certain Zinsco panels often can fail to operate properly and may leave homes and homeowners at risk to both fire and electrical shock. These panels can work fine for years, but as homes have increased in energy demands, these panels may overheat and portions of it may melt.
Please, do not attempt to remove breakers from your own panel to see if they are melted. Only licensed electrical experts should, due to electrical shock; they may appear to be shut off but are really still conducting electricity.
Please call Switched Electric at (831) 402-4193 or fill out the form below for a service request.
* indicates required field.